Awards & Certificates
- Winner of Theta Award 2015 for Person-Job-Fit Innovation
- Best Research & Practice Project selected by the European Association for Practitioner Research on Improving Learning (EAPRIL), 2015
- Best Practice selected by the European Association for the Education of Adults (EAEA) for Grundtvig Award 2015 of Adult Education and Health
- Good Practice selected by the NA-BiBB for the project of “New Skills for New Jobs” in 2014
- Khobreh, M., Ansari, F., Fathi, M., Vas, R., Mol, S. T., Berkers, H. A. and Varga, K.: An Ontology-based Approach for the Semantic Representation of Job Knowledge, IEEE Transaction on Emerging Topics in Computing, Volume: PP, Issue:99, June 2015 (link)
- Ternai, K., Khobreh, M. and Ansari, F.: An Ontology Matching Approach for Improvement of Business Process Management, Integrated Systems: Innovations and Applications, Fathi, M. (Ed.), Springer, 2015 (link)
- Weber, C. and Vas, R.: Extending Computerized Adaptive Testing to Multiple Objectives: Envisioned on a Case from the Health Care, Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS), Vol. 8650, pp. 148-162, Springer, September 2014. (Presented on International Conference on Electronic Government and the Information Systems Perspective (EGOVIS 2014), Munich, Germany)
- Weber, C: Enabling a Context Aware Knowledge Intense Computerized Adaptive Test through Complex Event Processing, In Proceedings of the 11th International Conference on Business Information Systems (OGIK), 7-8th November, Budapest, Hungary, September 2014.
- Racskó, P.: Panel discussion on E-learning in Higher Education, Workshop Organized in the Frames of Informatics in Higher Education Conference, Hungary, September 2014.
- Khobreh, M., Ansari, F., Dornhöfer, M., Vas,R. and Fathi, M.: Med-Assess System for Evaluating and Enhancing Nursing Job Knowledge and Performance, Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol: 8719, pp. 494-497, Springer, September 2014. (link).
- Mol, S. T., Kismihók, G., & Pajic, S.: Job knowledge based personnel selection, In International Congress of Applied Psychology (ICAP 2014), Paris, France, July 2014.
- Fathi, M. Technology Enhanced Learning in Neuro Rehabilitation and Nursing, Keynote speech at the IEEE-EIT 2014, Milwaukee, WI, USA, June 2014 (link).
- Kismihók, G. & Mol, S. T.: Overcoming barriers to adoption for Learning Analytics at a Dutch University, Keynote talk at Learning Analytics Summer Institute (LASI2014), Zeist, The Netherlands, June 2014.
- Mol, S., & Kismihók, G.: Ontology based competency matching between vocational education and the workplace, InGrid Workshop presented at the InGrid Workshop, Amsterdam, The Netherlands, February 2014.
- Mol, S.T. : Job Knowledge Based Personnel Selection & The Center of Job Knowledge Research, the 8th Dutch-Flemish Research Meeting on Personnel Recruitment and Selection, Groningen, The Netherlands, October 2013.
- link). , M.: An ontology-based Recommender System to Support Nursing Education and Training, LWA 2013, Bamberg, Germany, October 2013 (
- Fathi, M. Utilizing Knowledge Technology in Neurological Nursing and Rehabilitation, Keynote speech at the 5th International Conference on HealthGIS 2013, Bangkok, Thailand, August 2013.
- Mol, S. T. , Kismihok, G., Ansari, F. & Dornhöfer, M., Integrating Knowledge Management in the context of Evidence Based Learning: Two concept models for facilitating the assessment and acquisition of job knowledge, Integration of Practice-Oriented Knowledge Technology: Trends and Prospectives, PP. 29-45, Springer, Germany, 2013 (link).
- Mol, S.T. & Kismihok, G. Development of a job knowledge based assessment and training platform for the nursing sector. Poster presented at the 6th congress of the European Association of Work and Organizational Psychology, Münster, May 2013, Germany.